- How we collect personal data about you and why we need it;
- The usage of your personal data;
- The choices that players have about personal data.
The data we collect:
Data we collect automatically:
- Your account data and game progress;
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (your device ID, advertising ID);
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language;
- General location data;
- Data about your use of the game, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the game;
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (email address)
- Player name and password
- Your messages to the game (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account).
Data we collect from our partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (Facebook);
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address);
- Data to fight fraud (refund abuse in games);
- Data from platforms that the games run on (to verify payment);
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better game;
Why do we collect your data?
To make the Game work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games;
- Operate the Games;
- Verify and confirm payments;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you Games-related communications;
To keep the Game safe and fair.
In order to keep the game and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to:
- Analyze and monitor use of the Game and its social features;
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually;
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players;
- To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze profile and segment all collected data.
Who can see your data?
Apart from Panoramik Games, other players can access your data in the following situations:
Social features are a main component of our games. Other players and users may see your profile data (such as medals, statistics), in-game activities and read the messages you have posted in the global chat;
Partners working with Panoramik Games
Panoramik Games has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to Panoramik´s instructions to provide the game, such as hosting,
player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of our players, others or us
Your rights and options
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent in the game settings menu.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Cookies and similar technologies
How do we protect your data
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Game
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Thank you for playing our games!